- This event has passed.
February 27, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
This course is designed to review and refine your skills relative to collision repair estimating as a means of optimizing your per repair profitability while complying with insurer DRP requirements.
- Value of a thorough initial estimate
- Defining an approach to estimating such as walking the vehicle and the “family theory”
- Consensus building of repair vs. replace and judgment times
- Setting up your P-page systems to consistently write P-page items
- Reviewing common P-page forgettable items
- Estimate presentation
- Supplement negotiation
- Keeping score
Participants will be asked to write an estimate in advance of the course, and participants will critique one another’s estimates for thoroughness. Role playing will allow the participants a chance to practice the various skills which have been taught.
Register for the class below: